Saturday, May 9, 2009

Clarisonic

We love the little spinning bristles and deep clean feeling we get from the Sonicare toothbrush, but have the makers of the dental care phenomenon translated their revolutionary brush to a skin care must have? I hope so!! I received The Clarisonic for Christmas this year and I am so excited to be putting it to the test. The Clarisonic Skin Care Brush uses sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean your skin in 60 seconds. They claim the micro-massage action cleans more than twice as effectively as manual cleansing and that you’ll notice a reduction in the appearance of pores, improved sin tone, and fewer fine lines. All this from a skin brush? I’m a little skeptical, but the before and after pictures on the website are pretty impressive. Let us know if you’ve tried the Clarisonic and if you’ve found it worth the $200 price tag. I’ll keep you updated on my Clarisonic adventure and if the claims are true, I’ll post a picture of some newly fabulously flawless skin in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment