When it comes to packing for a summer weekend getaway, most women find themselves wanting two things: 1. To bring enough products to look good and 2. To not pack their entire makeup cabinet. But where’s the happy medium? The secret lies in multi-tasking products. This summer’s all-in-one solution: Get Wet Waterproof Bronzer and Highlighter. Throw it in your handbag and look fabulous all weekend. Its uses are endless, but here are 10 to get you started.
1. Look sun kissed before you ever hit the beach by sweeping the bronzer in an “E” shape over your forehead, cheekbones, and chin.
2. Get glowin’ by brushing the shimmer highlighter above your cheekbones giving you an instantly dewy effect.
3. Forget brining an extra palette of eye shadows. Sweep the bronzer over lids for a neutral shadow that makes your eye color pop.
4. Look as well rested as your get away is making you feel. Placing a dot of highlighter in the inner corners of your eyes and sweeping a bit under the eye brow will open up your eyes.
5. Dip a brow brush in the bronzer and use it to fill in any sparse areas in your eye brows.
6. Contour your cheekbones by blending the bronzer into the line directly under your cheekbone.
7. Get the appearance of a straighter nose by running a thin, straight line of the shimmer highlighter down the center of your nose.
8. Sweep the highlighter over your collar bones and brush it in a circular motion on your shoulders to look instantly healthier and thinner.
9. Blend the bronzer underneath your chin to define your jaw line and reduce the appearance of a double chin.
10. Run a line of highlighter from your hip bone, down the center of your legs to create the appearance of longer, slimmer legs.
Now that you look beautiful, bronzed, and glowing, go ahead and swim, sweat, and play! Your gorgeous look is 100% waterproof and sweat-proof. Just use a makeup removing wipe, or cleanser and water to remove. The search is over…you’ve finally found “the one.”