Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Actress Marie Avgeropoulos Gushes about IT Cosmetics!

Marie Avgeropoulos
Photo Courtesy of MA
We know many Hollywood celebs who use and love our makeup! But sometimes they are kind enough to share with us in detail just how much they adore IT Cosmetics and why they think you'll adore it, too! We recently had a chance to hear from the beautiful and talented star of Fox's Human Target, Marie Avgeropoulos, who filled us in on why she fell in love with our line after trying it for the first time while on-set in Vancouver, British Columbia!
"My makeup artist Tanya... applied my makeup using your products and all I can say is WOW! I felt so fresh and youthful and beautiful wearing IT Cosmetics. It lasted all day, my skin looked great and (my) lips felt amazing. Not sticky or gummy at all... The problem with most of the makeup that I've been used to on sets is that it doesn't last and the makeup artists end up having to gob it on layer by layer all day... I end up feeling caked on and not fresh or "glowing". It made me glow, which is great because I usually always play a young teenager even though I'm 24! I will definitely spread the word... makeup artists need to switch to IT. This secret weapon needs to be out in the open! It convinced me that there is makeup out there that meets the needs of actors. It makes me want to ditch all my department store make-up!"
We are so happy Marie had a chance to try our line and are even more thrilled she was kind enough to share her thoughts and praises with us! We can't wait to see her in action... glowing in IT Cosmetics!

2 comments:

  1. Ya really,cosmetics is vital role play in our life.because these product are caring our face.

    ReplyDelete