Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It Cosmetics & Karina Smirnoff in People Magazine!

First of all, what kind words by Karina Smirnoff. When I first met Karina it was a casual by chance encounter in a clothing store in Los Angeles. She was in a sports bra on her way to rehearsal for Dancing With The Stars. I introduced myself and happened to have some products with me that I shared with her. Little did I know that she would eventually become a fan of the line and end up sharing it with other friends of hers both on and off of the show. Karina, thank you for your kind words. We feel so blessed you love It Cosmetics and Abs in a Box!

As a young company, receiving a placement in People Magazine is a huge honor but for me it was more personal than that. People is my mom’s favorite magazine and I have so many memories of it on her coffee table. When times were (and are) tough in the economy she cuts back on every magazine but People so when I was able to share this with her, she was so excited! Thanks for this moment People!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... luxdam

    ReplyDelete